Importing an existing resume from your computer
If you have a DOCX or PDF resume document that you have already written, you can import this to your online resume to save time editing it.
You can import content when you create a new resume, or to a resume you have already created.
To import an existing document to a new resume:
1. On the Resume Dashboard, click Create New. This will open a menu with options for creating a resume.
2. Click Use existing resume. This will open a file uploader.
3. Use the uploader to select the existing file on your computer.
4. Click Resume import.
The content from your document will now be parsed and added to your new resume.
To import content to a resume you have already created:
1. Open the Resume import tab in the left side menu. This will open a file uploader.
2. Use the uploader to find the existing file on your computer.
3. Click Resume import.
Please note that additional editing will be required, so be sure to check each section to make sure all your content is there. If content is missing, copy and paste it from the original document or reach out to our support team.