How do I save my CV or resume as a PDF?
VisualCV resumes can be downloaded as PDFs. To download your PDF:
1. In the editor, open the Download drop down menu.
2. Select Download PDF from the menu. This will open your resume as a PDF in a new browser tab.
On Mobile devices, the PDF button moves to the Preview tab:
3. Download the resume from your browser, to print or send as an email attachment.
Please note that the resulting URL is an internal view cannot be shared. If you would like to send out a link to our PDF that other people can view online:
1. Click the Share button.
2. Set your privacy setting and URL if you have not already, then click Next.
3. In the window that opens, click the arrow to open your online resume in a new tab.
4. In the new tab, click Download PDF. This will open your PDF in a new tab.
5. The new PDF tab can be shared online.