Creating a new journal entry
You can create journal entries right from your inbox.
The Career Journal will then send you prompt emails at regular intervals. Instructions for changing your email settings can be seen here.
To add a journal entry using email:
1. In your email inbox, open a Career Journal prompt email.
2. Write your update in the body of your reply.
3. Attach any files you would like to include in the entry.
4. Send your reply.
That's it! Your response will be added to your Career Journal for the date you sent the email. To edit the entry, log in to VisualCV and access the entry there.
2. Click the blue + Create New button at the top of the timeline.
3. In the form that open, fill out each of the fields
Note: All fields are optional except the Title and Date
4. Click Publish.
And you're done! You can return to the entry at any time to edit or delete it.