Creating a new journal entry
You can create journal entries right from your inbox.
The first time you use the Career Journal, you will be asked to choose how often you would like to receive email updates. The Career Journal will then send you prompt emails at regular intervals.
To add a journal entry using email:
1. Open a Career Journal prompt email and create a reply
2. Write your update in the body of your reply
3. Attach any files you would like to include in the entry
4. Click Send
That's it! Your response will be added to your Career Journal for the date you sent the email. To edit the entry, log in to VisualCV and access the entry there.
2. Click the New Journal Entry button at the top of the timeline
3. In the form that open, fill out each of the fields
Note: All fields are optional except the Title and Date
4. Click Publish
And you're done! You can return to the entry at any time to edit or delete it.