Editing your resume
Your resume can be edited directly in the resume editor. It works like any document editor. To edit your resume:
- Click on the text box you want to edit
- Type directly into the text box
- To save your changes, click anywhere outside the text box
When you finish editing a section, make sure to click out of the text box or press the tab key to indicate that you are done editing . You'll see a loading graphic at the top of the screen to show that your changes are saving.
Editing your Work Experience using a form:
Most resume sections can only be edited directly in the editor. but you can also edit Work Experience items using forms. To do this:
1. Hover over the item you want to edit. A blue outline and a button menu will appear.
2. In the menu, click the pencil icon. This will open an edit modal.
3. In the edit modal, fill out the form. All items are optional.
3. Click Save.
The item will be updated with your changes.