Adding a thumbnail image to a Portfolio item
If your Portfolio contains a PDF or Powerpoint document, you can add a thumbnail image to make the Portfolio section more visually interesting. To add a thumbnail to a Portfolio item:
1. Mouse over the Portfolio description. A pencil icon will appear.
2. Click the pencil icon. The Edit portfolio window will appear.
3. On the Portfolio item you want to edit, click the Edit button.
4. In the edit window, click Change Thumbnail. This will open a file uploader.
5. Use the file uploader to select an image from My files, or upload a new file from your computer.
6. At the top of the uploader, click Save. You will be taken back to the Edit portfolio item window.
7. Click Save.
Now, when you click the thumbnail image, the document will open.