How do I add a portfolio?
All VisualCV templates support a Portfolio section. This section can be used to host images and documents, link to external websites, or embed YouTube videos. To create a Portfolio section in your resume:
1. Click the Add Section button at the bottom of the resume. A drop down menu will appear.
2. In the drop down menu, select Portfolio. This will add a blank Portfolio section to your resume.
3. Mouse over the Portfolio description section and click the Pencil icon.
This will open the Edit portfolio window.
4. In the window, click the Add portfolio item button.
This will open a file uploader.
5. In the file uploader, upload a new file from your computer or select existing files from My Files.
6. Once you have selected a file, click Save at the top of the uploader. The Edit portfolio item window will appear.
7. In the Edit portfolio item window, add a title and description for your item. Both fields are optional.
8. Click Save.
You now have a portfolio section with a single item. Repeat this process to add more file.